About The Bernatz Law Office

The Bernatz Law Office is an established, local law firm based in Winona and serving southeastern Minnesota with integrity. The law firm is led by me, attorney Michael D. Bernatz, and I’m proud to say that I am committed to providing high-quality, straightforward legal counsel and advocacy. I know that the most efficient approach to solving difficult legal challenges requires a focus on the overall goal every step of the way. My commitment to you is in solving legal problems efficiently, without ever losing sight of the end product – the best possible results.

I primarily focus on estate planning and real estate law because I understand the importance of being truly focused on specific areas of law in order to deliver the highest quality of service I pride myself on. My diverse experience, however, allows me to craft innovative strategies to resolve tough problems that do not always fit within a box. The depth and breadth of my experience are incredibly valuable resources for my clients.

One of the other benefits of working with me, Michael Bernatz, is the fact that I try my best to bridge the gap between local personal service and modern information technology to efficiently and effectively meet the needs of my clients. Most importantly, my law firm was founded on a tradition of quality legal representation, responsiveness and integrity, all delivered at reasonable fees. I emphasize service to my clients, the community and the legal profession because I am not happy until you get satisfactory results.

To learn more about my education, accomplishments and experience, please click my biography link below:

Get In Touch With Me Today

To speak with me, Michael D. Bernatz, lead attorney at Bernatz Law Office, please contact my Winona office. Call 507-457-9808 to reach me today or you may contact me online and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I serve clients in Winona County, Wabasha County, Houston County and surrounding areas of southeastern Minnesota.

How Can I Help You?